Starbucks Barista Part Time - BCIT
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
One of our divisions - Chartwells, is currently seeking to hire highly motivated and enthusiastic Part time Barista for Rix Café – We Proudly Brew BCIT location in Burnaby, BC.
Chartwells, a division of Compass Group Canada, offers programs and solutions that fits students unique needs and it committed to providing responsible, healthy-eating solutions & education to its customers.
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Employee Rewards program.
You will be responsible for Starbucks hot and cold beverages preparation, basic food preparation, service of food and beverage to customers, prepare and deliver catering orders, restocking retail merchandise, maintain a clean and tidy work area, cash handling and other duties as assigned.
THIS IS AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR STUDENTS! APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
- Great attitude and customer service skills.
- Some experience in a Starbucks or similar coffee shops
- Experience in making espresso drinks, serving ready to eat foods preferred.
- Cashier experience
- Flexible availability.
- Able to work on their own and have a positive, mature attitude.
- Start date: ASAP
- Compensation: $12.75 - 13.00 an hour
- Type: Part time, 20 hours/weekly
- Location: BCIT, Burnaby. BC - easy accessible by transit.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.