Offer published on Sep 08
Reporting to the head waiter, the position holder works within the restaurant department and assumes tasks primarily related to table maintenance, as well as setting up and dismantling rooms to meet the establishment's and customers' requirements.
- Distribute the necessary inventory in banquet rooms.
- Set up and dismantle meeting and banquet rooms according to standards.
- Ensure cleanliness in the workplace by participating in daily and weekly cleaning tasks.
- Assist in the installation of certain equipment.
- Set up buffets for food and beverage services.
- Transport plates from the kitchen to customers during service hours.
- Assist service employees with any other related tasks.
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Strong team player
- Ability to lift heavy loads
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Organizational skills
- Flexible availability