Offer published on Mar 02
Under the supervision of the service manager and the chef, the suiteur(se) has as main responsibility to ensure the smooth running and the good communication between the kitchen and the dining room.
Essential functions of the job:
• Announce the order forms to the pass to the chief and his brigade;
• Ensuring the consistency of dishes visually and heat before sending to the room;
• Be solely responsible for all communication between the dining room and the kitchen;
• To respect the imposed standards on the presentation and quality of the dishes coming out of the kitchen and to be judge of what goes in room;
• Manage the time and pace necessary for the smooth running of the service for each table;
• Have an increased knowledge of the products to ensure fast and accurate service;
• When visually inspecting dishes, clean the dishes of any blunder;
• Work in collaboration with the kitchen team and the room team to ensure efficient and adequate service for guests
Qualifications and skills required:
• 2 years of experience in the same or similar position;
• Experience in a high-volume environment;
• Food service or cooking training (asset);
• Developed sense of stress management and priorities;
• Leadership and excellent communication skills;
• Autonomy and sense of initiative;
• Be available on an evening schedule and weekends.
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.