Tim Hortons Baker
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, GreatResults!
- Prepares product as required
- Follows and maintains the restaurant's production sheets
- Maintains a clean, sanitized work environment
- Stocks and puts away inventory
Previous baking experience is an asset
- Reliability and ability to work flexible hours
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adhere to policies and procedures
- Ability to work with initiative and with minimal supervision
- Able to operate effectively as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 25 kgs (55 lbs)
Job Type: Hourly full time
Work Hours: 4:00 am - 11:00 am
Dental and Health Benefits after 6 Months of continuous working
Location: University of Toronto Mississauga Campus
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!