Offer published on Feb 06
Are you looking for a job where you can brighten up the daily lives of our seniors through your passion to be of service? You are in the right place. We are looking for waiters / waitresses whose main role will be to serve food to residents with a magnificent smile!
La Résidence du Verger is currently looking for a day waiter 20 to 25 hours/week.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Free meals in the dining room
- Social leave and family obligations
- Floating days off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma (SSD)