The waiter advises customers, takes orders and serves food and beverages in the dining room. More generally, he works with the other members of the dining room team to provide guests with an extraordinary dining experience.
Essential functions of the job:
• Performs the proper placement of the dining room before the start of the service.
• Advises customers and takes orders.
• Serves dishes ordered.
• Inquires about customer satisfaction as soon as it gets the chance.
• Responds to any request from the customer.
• Performs billing once the meal is over.
• Ensures the cleanliness of the work area, the dining room and the bathrooms.
• Performs other duties necessary for the smooth running of the dining room service.
Qualifications and skills required:
• 1 to 2 years of restaurant service experience;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Strong interest in teamwork;
• Ability to react well under pressure;
• Sense of organization;
• Availability day and weekend