Tsukuyomi restaurant is a Ramen restaurant located in Mile-End, which is well-known for its Tonkotsu ramen; pork bone broth ramen. This restaurant only serves Ramens and few well-known japanese appetizers such as Takoyaki, Kara-Age, etc. This restaurant is a really fast pace working environment: it requires you to move a lot. If you want to join the team, you must have flexible availabilities.
Please send CV to email@example.com with the required position at the title.
- Take and serve order
- Serve drinks
- Cashier duties
- Washing the dishes
- Packing delivery orders
- Cleaning at open and close (ex: sweep/mop the floor, clean washrooms, etc).
- Must be able to speak English and French
- Available Weekdays and Week-end
- Minimum hours required: 15 hours/week
- Must be able to work in fast pace environment
- Must be able to do multi-task.
- Preferable to have previous work experiences as waiter position.