Offer published on Mar 06
LABARAKE is a fast-paced, trendy, French-Quebec bistro located in the Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie area of Montreal, nearby Le Plateau-Mont-Royal. Our restaurant serves delicious small plates, hearty main meals, and crafty cocktails.
We are currently seeking experienced, full-time and part-time waiters/waitresses, barman(aid) who are motivated and have a positive and energetic attitude.
What we are looking for:
Waiters / waitresses, Bartenders / barmaids, hosts/hostesses, busboys/busgirls full time / part time:
We are looking for someone who is determined to provide outstanding service and who has the following skills:
· Two years of experience in the preparation and service of beverages;
· Good knowledge of wines and other alcoholic beverages;
· Good knowledge of different types of cuisines;
· Good ability to work in a team;
· Provide professional and friendly service;
· Positive and dynamic attitude;
· Bilingualism (French and English);
· Versatility, sense of organization and spirit of initiative;
· Very easy to communicate with.
- Family-like atmosphere and teamwork oriented
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Great working environment
- Trendy, fast-paced atmosphere
- Steady schedule
· 2+ years working in a fast-paced kitchen
· Has creative, innovative ideas
· Must work well in a team environment
· Must be able to work and excel under pressure
Reliable & high performing individuals may have growth opportunities. If we grow, you grow
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.