The Bottega team works diligently to provide a warm and welcoming ambiance, providing guests with a memorable dining experience.
We are currently looking for a waiter/waitress who will share our vision and provide excellent service to our guests.
The waiter/waitress is responsible for greeting and serving guests. It involves providing information about the menus, handling front-of-house duties and collecting the bill, all within a fast-paced environment. The candidate is a team player and able to effectively communicate with staff to ensure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet guests and present menus
- Provide information about menu and daily specials
- Take and serve food/drinks orders
- Prepare and arrange table settings
- Keep tables and dining area clean
- Deliver bill and collect payments
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Adhere to health rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Hands-on experience with a restaurant POS system
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to co-operate and work in a team
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma
- French and English oral skills
- Minimum one-year experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of wines