Offer published on Sep 19
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The relationship of “human for human” is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success experienced by COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the different departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Le Jazz Lebourgneuf, a warm private residence for seniors, has an opportunity for a Waiter (experience not required) to fill a permanent full-time day-a-week position.
Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily lives of elderly people!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Hourly rate between $16.25 and $17.25 depending on experience
- 'Sharing Success' Bonus Program
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Group insurance
- Floating days off
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site blood test service
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma (SSD)