Offer published on Sep 01
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Les Jardins Intérieurs residence is first and foremost about quality of life located in St-Lambert, close to all services, and with easy access to public transit. We are currently looking for six (6) waiters/waitresses to join our kitchen team, to ensure that the services we provide in the lives of our seniors are maintained. The hours offered are from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and the number of hours varies from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. per week.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site blood test service
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma (SSD)