Offer published on Mar 13
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Les Jardins Intérieurs residence is first and foremost about quality of life located in St-Lambert, close to all services, and with easy access to public transit. We are currently looking for two waiter/waitress positions to join our kitchen team, to ensure that the services we provide in the lives of our seniors are maintained. The work schedule is from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and the person must be available every other weekend.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Free parking
- Hourly rate between $16 and $17 depending on experience
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma (SSD)
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.