Offer published on Feb 12
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The relationship of “human for human” is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success experienced by COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the different departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Le Manoir Boisé, a warm private residence for seniors, has a Waiter opportunity to fill (experience not required) to fill a permanent part-time position! Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily lives of elderly people!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Free parking
- Meals in the dining room at $5.00
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma (SSD)