Waiter / Waitress
Offer published on Mar 07
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Le manoir manrese is currently looking for a waiter / waitress for a part-time position of approximately 28h / week! Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Applicable government premium in effect
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Free meals
- Salary according to the collective agreement in force
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Floating leave and family obligations
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma (SSD)
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.