Offer published on Feb 07
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The relationship of “human for human” is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success experienced by COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the different departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
L'Émérite de Brossard, a warm private residence for seniors, has a Waiter opportunity to fill. Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily lives of elderly people!
Permanent part-time position
Weekend: 4 p.m.
4 days, available 1/2
Salary: according to the collective agreement
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Referral Program
- Possibility of advancement
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Good team player
- Knowledge of retirement homes, a major asset