Offer published on Sep 02
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Les Résidences Richeloises, a warm private residence for seniors, has several Server opportunities to fill permanent positions. Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
Permanent part-time position, between 25 and 30 hours per week, day, every other weekend.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Salary to be discussed
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Referral Program
- Evening Premium applicable at $0.25/hour
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Good team player
- High availability, evenings and weekends