Offer published on Sep 07
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Les Richeloises, warm private residence for seniors, has a Waiter opportunity to fill (experience not required) to fill a permanent full-time position! Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome residents and involve them in activities
- As part of the team, ensure the cleanliness of the dining rooms floors, tables and chairs (may require light housekeeping chores, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning etc.).
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Free parking
- Corporate discounts
- Salary according to the collective agreement in force
- Mobile holidays
- Social leave
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Reception and integration program
- A welcoming and tightly knit team!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma (DES)