Offer published on Sep 07
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Located in the Vaudreuil-Dorion district near Valois Park, the Les Jardins Vaudreuil residence is pleased to welcome a golden clientele, autonomous and semi-autonomous. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home. Come and embellish the daily life of our residents with your smile and join a family where respect, team spirit and heart are an integral part of our values!
Currently, we are looking for a waitress / server to fill a permanent part-time position, 3 days a week, between 8 and 25 hours / week, every other weekend, from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Contribute to the teams efforts to maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the kitchen and dinning room(s)
- Greet clients and orient new residents by proposing their seat at an appropriate table
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- In cooperation with the kitchen staff, prepare daily and à la carte menus and answer residents' questions regarding meals and preparation
- Perform other related duties
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- Take orders, noting specific requests and following-up with the kitchen staff
- Salary to be discussed
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Referral Program
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Ongoing training
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Recognition program
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good team player
- Good sense of interpersonal communication
- Experience in a large restoration's volume (an asset)