Welcome Parking Attendant
· Monitors the flow of traffic at entrance of hotel.
· Issues parking tags and explains parking to all incoming hotel guests, remits tags to hotel guests or front desk as per specific hotel operating standards.
· Manages front of hotel carport (loading /unloading zone to insure only hotel guest are using the grounds.
· Retrieves self-serving luggage carts off the guest room floors.
· Audits interior hotel parking lot advises Hotel administration of any unauthorized vehicles.
· Ensure the hotel, carport/ entrances are always clean, including entrance doors.
· Issue VIP Day Pass as assigned by hotel management.
· Redirect oversized vehicles.
· Measure height of oversized vehicles and direct to exterior parking on site if available.
- Available mornings/evenings/weekends
- Capable of moving and walking continuously during work hours
- Capable of completing repetitive tasks
- Capable of working alone