Cuisinier pour restaurant Italien
Cuisinier pour restaurant Italien. Excellente milieu de travail.
Responsabilités de ce poste :
- Préparation des plats
- Control de coûts et d'inventaire
- Gestion de les procédure de l'ouverture et fermeture de la cuisine
- Placer les commandes directement avec les fournisseurs
- Assurer l'organisation et la propreté de la cuisine
Ce poste est aussi offert au nouveaux diplômés.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
We are looking for a full time cook for our menu expansion.
Caffe Farina is Saint-Henri's newest shining star. Only open for 9 months we cannot keep up with the growing amount of customers who love our brand. So we are looking for motivated and energetic candidates to join our Family. We are an authentic Italian Caffe, serving the best coffee imported from Italy. We are also very famous for our signature sandwiches, salads, and cocktails.
We are ready to expand our menu to pastas, and other traditional italian dishes, and need a cook to spearhead this great project.
Important tasks ( not limited to ):
- Check freshness of food and ingredients
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and other food preparation workers
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food
- Plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
- Hire, train, and supervise cooks and other food preparation workers
- Order and maintain inventory of food and supplies
- Monitor sanitation practices and follow kitchen safety standards
It is key you have a positive energetic attitude, at Caffe Farina our motto is «attitude is more important than experience». We like to keep our work environment pleasant for staff and clients.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.