As Line Cook, your main function will be to assist the Executive Chef and the Sous Chef in the overall operation and functioning of the Kitchen Department. You will be reporting to the Executive Chef primarily, to the F&B Manager and the General Manager of the Club.
• Prepare the mis-en-place for the day to day operation.
• Execute the dinner service and assist in creating table d’hôte menus
• Assist in preparation of the banquet menus and execution of multiple functions organized at the Club
• Assist in the execution of the banquet service and different buffet events offered by the Club
• Assist in maintaining a safe and clean environment
• Assist the Executive Chef and the Kitchen Team with other general duties as required
• 1-3 years’ experience; within Private Club or Hospitality industry an asset
• Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills
• Knowledge of the market trends - is an asset
• Fully bilingual (French and English) - is an asset
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive hourly rate based on experience
• Full time, year-round position available
• Extended sport privileges (golf and curling)