Offer published on Mar 07
COGIR Immobilier has nearly 3,500 employees passionate about real estate who work day after day to provide the best service and a better quality of life to our clients. Our team manages more than 170 properties located in Quebec, Ontario and the United States. The company is currently ranked 55th among the largest companies in Quebec.
Located in Saint Lambert, near the Limousin park, the Les Jardins Intérieurs residence is happy to welcome a golden clientele, autonomous or in loss of autonomy. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home.
Your role will be to keep kitchen items and workplaces clean. As a diver, you will support the kitchen team
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean kitchen equipment after each use (pots, stove, mixers etc.)
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Wash dishes after each meal and store in appropriate places
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Group insurance
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Consistent schedule
- Welcome and integration Program
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good team player
- Good communication
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.