How much will I pay for an ad?

$25 for 30 days of posting on Posting packages and additional options are also available through our platform.

How long will my ad be shown online?

All ads are shown for a total of 30 days. You may reactivate your ad by clicking the related icon in “My Account.”

How can I edit my ad?

Log in to your account and click on “Edit” right next to your ad.

I need an invoice

A confirmation email will be sent to you, which includes your invoice. Should this not be sufficient, you can download the actual invoice when you log in to your account.

Where will my ad be shown?

In addition to your ad being presented on RestoJobs board, visited by thousands of food service professionals, your job offers can also be announced on approximately 5 partner sites that are targeted by job seekers. Together, these sites capture millions of pageviews each month and hundreds of thousands of unique visitors.

Who is going to answer my ad?

At RestoJobs, our focus is placed on quality, not quantity. Some employers receive several applications, while others only a few. However, it is possible to influence the number of answers that you receive from job applicants based on the text displayed in your ad. Do you offer a relocation program? What are the fringe benefits offered? Remember to include such information in your ad.

Where are applicants from?

Around 90% of our traffic consists of Canadian job seekers from the hospitality, food services and tourism industry. The remaining 10% consists of applicants from Europe, the United States, and the United Kingdom.

What happens if I have not found the ideal applicant once my listing expires?

Don’t worry about this. You have two options at this point. As you already know, finding the ideal applicant is no easy task. It takes time and patience to find the right person for the job. In the event that your listing expires and you still have not found anyone, you may publish your ad again (see the link in the email that you have received) or you can ask for a refund and try to find applicants elsewhere.

Is it possible to have a special email sent via your mailing list or to purchase a banner ad on your website?

Yes, you may do so. We can even provide graphic design services at very competitive prices. Contact us right away for further information on our rates.

Here’s how you can avoid employment scams

  • Never send money for a specialized training in exchange for “guaranteed” employment.
  • Be wary of people asking you to pay an employer upfront or to pay upfront for the services of a job placement company in exchange for a dream job.
  • Alarm bells should go off if you’re being asked to pay in order to work for a company. Fees paid in advance are the main source of income for job scam artists.
  • Do not pay an upfront fee for an opportunity that you allegedly cannot miss.
  • If the offer sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
  • Be wary of companies that resort to high-pressure sales techniques and won’t take “no” for an answer.
  • Avoid ads that require you to call a special number. More often than not, you’ll pay a costly rate per minute.
  • Always be safe. Make sure that the location selected for an interview is an actual place of business or an office owned by the interviewer. If the interview is scheduled outside of working hours, don’t go alone and make sure to inform someone else before leaving.

Contact us right away if we still have not answered all of your questions.