Offer published on Mar 15
COGIR Immobilier has nearly 3,500 employees who are passionate about real estate and who work day after day to provide the best service and a better quality of life to our clients. Our team manages more than 170 properties located in Quebec, Ontario and the United States. The company is currently ranked 55th among the largest companies in Quebec.
Located in the heart of old Lévis, the Jazz Lévis residence is happy to welcome a golden clientele, autonomous or semi-autonomous. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home. Your role will be to ensure the cleanliness of dishes, pots and other kitchen supplies as well as workplaces. As a dishwasher, you will support the kitchen team.
Hours: Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., every other weekend. Ideal for student or to fill hours with another job. It will be necessary to be available for replacement possibilities during holidays, public holidays or illness.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with kitchen employees to ensure good teamwork
- Take care of the cleanliness of equipment and workspaces
- Clean kitchen equipment after each use (pots, stove, mixers etc.)
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Wash dishes after each meal and store in appropriate places
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Group insurance
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Consistent schedule
- Welcome and integration Program
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- No experience required
- good team player
- Good sense of interpersonal communication
- Language level spoken: basic French
- Written language level: basic French
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.