Offer published on Feb 06
In the heart of Quebec City, the St-Patrick residence has the pleasure of housing an autonomous and semi-autonomous elderly clientele. We are currently looking for someone to fill a part-time server position. The residence is easily accessible by public transportation (free indoor parking), stable schedules and opportunities to grow within the company.
Full-time schedule: 30 hours/week Monday to Friday with every other weekend, 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Salary: $18.50 and more depending on experience!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Free parking
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- No experience required