Offer published on Sep 24
Maison Louise-Élisabeth, a private residence for seniors located in the heart of Lévis, has the pleasure of hosting the nuns of the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of Saint-Louis. A clientele with a heart of gold, full of kindness and gratitude! We are looking for someone to provide table service to our residents. Nice work environment, very calm and warm clientele.
Schedule: Monday to Friday daytime with one weekend out of 2
Salary: between $17.46 and $18.08 per hour
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As part of the team, ensure the cleanliness of the dining rooms floors, tables and chairs (may require light housekeeping chores, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning etc.).
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Take orders, noting specific requests and following-up with the kitchen staff
- Use products and equipment according to the safety, quality, hygiene and cleanliness rules and standards in effect
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Meals in the dining room at $5
- Referral Program
- Corporate discounts
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- On-site parking
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 0 to 2 years experience
- Customer service experience an asset