Waiter / Waitress - PART TIME
Offer published on Mar 07
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Residence Le Clair Matin, warm private residence for seniors, is looking for a server to fill a permanent part-time position, between 12 and 15 hours per week. Shifts can be day or evening, weekdays or weekends. Unionized position.
Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Perform other related duties
- Take orders, noting specific requests and following-up with the kitchen staff
- Meals in the dining room at $5
- Uniform provided
- Salary according to the collective agreement in force
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Access to internal professional services
- massage therapy
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Flexibility for the work schedule
- Good communication
- knowledge of a Maitre D's responsibilities (an asset)
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.