Aide-Cuisinier / Cuisinière
Offer published on Mar 07
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
In the heart of the city, the St-Patrick residence managed by Cogir, welcomes a golden clientele. Come be part of a great and great team. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of seniors. We are currently looking for a nice colleague for a permanent position with us in the kitchen. Position of approximately 35 hours, every other weekend, day and evening.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Clean kitchen equipment
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Applicable government premium in effect
- 'Sharing Success' Bonus Program
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Free meals
- Free indoor parking
- Uniform provided
- Hourly rate between $15.53 and $16.01 depending on experience
- Group insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Career Opportunity
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
- Good team player
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.