Offer published on Mar 03
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
We are currently looking for a full time Cook, $ 18.00 per hour, creative and passionate, wishing to offer an exceptional culinary experience to residents.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Perform other related duties
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Uniform provided
- Referral Program
- Floating days off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Opportunity
- Consistent schedule
- Ongoing training
- Human management approach
Permanent: Full TimeJOB SCHEDULE:
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good team player
- Training certification (MAPAQ)
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.