Offer published on Mar 23
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Havre Lafontaine residence in Rivière-Du-Loup is currently looking for a full-time, creative and passionate cook, wishing to offer an exceptional culinary experience to residents. The salary is very competitive, the rent can be provided free of charge as well as the meals.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Perform other related duties
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Uniform provided
- Free meals in the dining room
- Employee Assistance Program
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good team player
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.